Pages

My obsession with HAED and crochet and yarn and stuff . . . . .

Monday 30 April 2012

More stash .. and some finishes

I finished my first every granny square blanket, you know the one using the (bloody awful) free "yarn" I got with a magazine?? Well DD1 decided she wanted yellow in it too as it's her favourite colour so I had a quick trip to the LYS and got some yellow.  Two yellow granny squares later and it was done.  After bodging sewing it together, we decided it looked a bit unfinished :-( so five rounds of granny later around the edge and DD1 proclaims it done! Yay!




Next is my funky scarf - I don't know why but for some reason the colours remind me of a pinata!  It's quite long, but that's ok and I like them wrapped around.  It looks really good with my denim jacket :-)


Finally, some more stash (ooops!).  Two more of the gorgeously smooth Lantern Moon hooks - in a 5.5 and 6 - and this too cute project bag (Lantern Moon again) for when I'm out and about.


Last, but by no means least, some really cute stitch markers that I found on folksy.com!



I am now absolutely itching to get started on my Anna shawl, the fab-u-lous purple yarn I have for it is screaming at me so I'm going to make a start on it tonight once the girls are in bed :-) For today though, more granny squares!

1 comment: