Pages

My obsession with HAED and crochet and yarn and stuff . . . . .

Tuesday 13 December 2011

Advent Calendar 14 December 2011

Hello everyone joining in the fun with the blogging advent calendar!  Today is my turn and I have chosen a picture of a cushion I completed last year to add to our Christmas decorations.  He was really quick to stitch and the pillow came ready made but I think he looks great!



Our tree has been up for some time, my three girls couldn't wait.  Since then our two kitties have been making whoopie with my ornaments - luckily the precious ones at at the top :-)

As the girls are still quite young, we are still 'developing' our traditions.  Some things that I have continued from when I was are a present at the end of the bed (keeps them quiet for a bit in the morning) and waiting until they have eaten breakfast before opening presents - mean I know but let's face it once they get started it all seems to be over in minutes!

Best wishes for the Christmas season to you all!

4 comments:

  1. What a very pretty ornament. Looking forward to seeing on the advent calendar :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely cushion finish. All copied and posted onto the main page now.
    Thanks for joining in the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello dear, thank you for sharing..very pretty cushion..i love it so much..
    love and blessings cucki xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a beautiful pillow.... I love how you've finished it.

    Love your tradition of a present at the foot of the bed!!! Such joy right from when they wake. :D

    ReplyDelete