Pages

My obsession with HAED and crochet and yarn and stuff . . . . .

Monday 20 June 2011

By jiminie ..

... I think it worked! My stitchy bug has returned :-) After a terribly long (for me) absence, he has finally made his way home thanks to my joining in with the HAED swip SAL!

I worked on Early Visit this week and I managed to complete the whole page, so I actually stitched 5 columns. I've now got to her hair, so the next page should be a little more interesting. Here she is:

The next two weeks are the Fairy Day and SK SALs. So for those, Sunny as I really need to get going on her and, of course, Ice Wind (a lovely new start).

Here is Sunny how I last left her in November 2010!


I'm going to give her my full attention for 4 days and then will settle her into the regular swip SAL each month in the hope that I can get her done. Page 2 is confetti mad but page 3 should be a quicker stitch. She is being stitched on 25ct, which I have now decided is NOT my thing. I don't really like my coverage on it but it does make a nice change from the 28ct and is giving my eyes a bit of a rest :-)

Finally, Ice Wind. No before picture but I will make a start on her on Friday. Hopefully by then I will have the rest of my threads so that I can start her fully kitted up.

3 comments:

  1. Great to hear that your bug is back!

    Your finished page looks amazing, great colors :) I'm looking forward to see your work on Sunny and Ice wind, they are both lovely projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yey for the return of the stitching bug, i loved ice wind but i chose rapunzel, i am thinking why now with all that confetti lol

    ReplyDelete