Pages

My obsession with HAED and crochet and yarn and stuff . . . . .

Thursday 2 December 2010

A small breathing space

.. away from FF88 this week. Tomorrow the Board SAL starts again and I think I will make an early start on Sunny today to get away from the total disaster that is my Faery :-( I have started to prepare a new piece of fabby and I've ordered a couple of threads to restock what I used on the other one. So, I guess I'm 99% certain that I will restart her. I just can't face it yet. Hopefully having a week on Sunny will help.

1 comment:

  1. What if you try to patch it with the piece of fabric which you've been working with? This is only a suggestion, but you maybe like to give it a try. You should at least check this thread before making any decisions:

    http://www.crossstitchforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=10596

    ReplyDelete