I'm so excited, honoured and happy to say that the lovely Erla has given me a Liebster award! Thank you so much Erla! You really should check out her blog, she has the most wonderful stitching on there :-)
The Liebster award comes with four conditions that each recipient must satisfy when accepting.
- Choose 5 up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers to award the Liebster to.
- Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
- Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their sites. Leave comments on their blogs so they know about the award.
- Share 5 random facts about yourself that people don’t know about you.
Here are the five people (and their blogs) that I’ve chosen to share this award with:
- Clare Clare (fairly) recently had her first baby (who is gorgeous!!) and so, understandably, hasn't crafted or blogged for a while. Here's hoping we get some more update of her fantastic Train soon!
- Falstaff Folly Sue's blog is always beautifully photographed and you can follow her adventures in doing something New52! This year, Sue is trying out new recipes and so far they have all looked delish! Oi Sue, bring some round here!! ;-)
- StitchySam Sam always has such beautiful stitching and is a fellow HAED addict!
- Fireflies and Cats in the Garden Leonie's blog is always full of great pictures and is a fab read.
- Shhh because this one is cheating .. but only very slightly! The Manbroiderer has just over the 200 limit but I had to include him as he does some amazing work!
And here are my 5 random facts:
- Before I had my children, I was a lawyer .. and I hated it!
- I am a keen amateur photographer and have been lucky enough to get the really good shot or two!
- My favourite colour is purple, and I even have a purple kettle!
- I have registered for a beginners crochet course (they provide lunch and homemade cake, what more could you ask!) and I'm really excited about learning a new craft.
- I love to read. One year I kept a note of every single book I read and it totalled well over 300 - but then I didn't get much stitching done that year!
I'll be back soon with an update on A Princess is Born because I have nearly reached the end of page 2 - yippee!!